April 9, 2009

QJ@Malay Mail

Khurshid blogged bout this some time ago...I put it on my facebook status msg but never blogged bout it... :P


Now that I have some 'materials'...I guess I can properly mention it here...hee!

Malay Mail interviewed QJ some time ago about his MTG Blog...it got published in the papers the other day. Was freakin hard for us to find the paper. Searched for a whole day and never got it...meh....we managed to read the online version but it wasn't the same...but ...I suppose it'll do la.

Nice thing was, the interviewer sent a softcopy of the article to QJ today so...here it is :D



p/s: No i still dun have my net back. Squatting in CITS Sigma lab...MMU bloody changed all the PCs here mann....all running Vista now...whewt! Damn if they didn't chain the keyboard I would have stolen it....so nice....mouse too.....mmmmmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

Li Sa said...

oo got more pictures than the online version! I saw from khurshid's post and was wondering if you were going to blog it too haha..

Congrats to QJ for making it into the news!

Post a Comment