April 29, 2009

eff wai pee - FYP

FYP Presentation's tmr ...for part 1 that is.

I should be working on my presentation now...except that I still itch to work on the application itself. :P Can't believe I'm actually really working on a facebook application (babi codes so confusing at first)

Having 2 chrome windows (20+4tabs) + 1 incognito window (2 tabs) on....is not fun. PC hates it too. And I hate to restart slighly laggy PC cuz...I hate to open all those windows again....restoring 20+ tabs in 1 shot with TM's 'wonderful' line is no joke.

And QJ's sleeping so soooooo...nicely. Damn its so tempting to tido too...bah. I shall tido mati tmr! >:D

Things I'm thinking of doing now:
1. Sleep
2. Having a nice meal ala fine-dining...steak, salad and what not..../drool
3. Shopping...gah! Have puasa-ed too long x.x...bila mau Sale lagi?!
4. Plan+cook a nice nice meal without too much trouble of getting the ingredients...

Ah! Distractions...

No comments:

Post a Comment