April 24, 2009

'F' YOU, TM!

seriously...FUCK YOU LA TM....You couldn't have chosen a better time to go AWOL on me eh? I've got 2 bloody assignments to passup tmr that rely online reference...and you naik gila again like earlier this week...BABI WEI....3 times in 2 weeks on the final weeks of my sem 3? WTF wei!!

I know you suck..I know you know you suck too...I also know you're already USED to having us having low expectations on you but at least dun bloody die off for no good reason like dat la...kanasai. If lightning, you say kilat sambar...or port kena bakar or watever la...tsunami tak tsunami pun u syok syok say underwater cable putus...watever you say la...

Thank god Lisa's lappy has matlab and she doesnt need her PC and their line is still alive (albeit barely...according to mun mun)....thanks to that I'm done with one of my assignment.

1 more to go and you better kanasai not die on me again before I'm done with it...^@*!%#&#

No comments:

Post a Comment