April 22, 2009

Barely floating on a flooded week

This has gotta be the most packed week in my life in uni. 4 assignment datelines + FYP presentation to rush in a week (or rather 2-ish)...in midst of 2 lab sessions, and a lab report that I have yet to write...to hell la that will have to wait.

2 assignments down. 2 more...

TM's having a field day toying with my line too. Line's been dead twice in 2 weeks. Damn babi I tell you. For no freakin good reason it just simply...dies off. Shit! And twice it got me thinking that its my modem/router. 

To make matters worse, the weather's so hot these days, it drives me nuts! It drive my PC nuts its been restarting whenever I'm out of the cuz the room fan's off. It drove QJ nuts, gave him fever...geh. 

On another note...in the midst of this crazy week...I've been sleeping rather...healthily...I sleep around 8-10pm and wake up around 5am...siao wan....so now I'm trying to drag it a bit and maybe try sleep only at 12 cuz I can't stand sleeping right after dinner w/o doing anything at night...its a bit...sad.


Less 'meh' post will have to wait. Till then... :D


p/s: today, 2 diff ppl commented that my BM's pretty good for a chinese...kekeke...

No comments:

Post a Comment