April 18, 2009

Envirosax

Envirosax are eco-friendly bags made out of durable waterproof lightweight polyester, built for toughness and extra strength. 

Well...in short its a shopping bag for all you eco-friendly people so that you wun be taking more plastic bags for your groceries. What's great about it is that its waterproof, so if it messes up you can just wash it....and it rolls up neatly and can be secured with a button so it wun be take up much space in your handbag. Nice design is definately a plus.

The first time I heard about Envirosax was Christmas last year. Sis bought those (not sure if tis the same brand but must be la) from Singapore and I find them rather nice. But I kept feeling like its gonna tear if I load them with my usual groceries (says there they can last up to 20kg and by then I think my arms would have fallen off)...That...and I don't think I wanna spend about RM24.90 for a bag like this when I usually just use my small backpack for groceries...maybe when I have more cash to splurge la.

Here's some of the designs...makes my eyes go @.@ at the choice...



And the Kids version....

Distributed by Living Wing (same people who carry BROS), I suppose you can expect it to see it in Jusco or something (newsletter says  it should be available in One Utama in Homing, Living Quarters, and Parkson, Jusco Sunway Piramid, and in Isetan KLCC and Lot 10)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sis probably brought it from us here in Malaysia at Tiny Tapir at christmas.

Read more about why envirosax sucks on our blog. If you want a high quality reusable bag that is better quality, better designed and made by fair trade and labor you should check out the RuMe bags.

Good for you for using a bag you already own though - that's the most eco-friendly of all!

hanie said...

Tiny Tapir,

I don't agree with you. Just because you're no longer selling Envirosax doesn't mean you have the right to blackmail the brand, and anyone whose into it. Grow up, you're such a baby for fighting over tiny weeny issue.

Volvoxx said...

=.= I had initially wanted to abstain from commenting...but here goes.

First of all, Tinytapir, my sis didn't buy from you guys. She bought from Singapore. I really appreciate that you highlight this issue about Envirosax's 'attitude' towards you guys and I'm sorry you guys had to go thru it...but it doesn't make the product 'sucks'...the quality may not be the same as RuMe or other reusable bags but it's not because of their attitude towards Tiny Tapir. Anyways again, I really appreciate the note.

Hanie, they were just highlighting how they were treated as a(n ex?) distributor of Envirosax...and no way are they blackmailing the brand, nor anyone who's interested in it. I feel they have the freedom to do so, and that its only right for users to know about these kinda things.

In the end, it's only up to the users to choose which product/brand suits their liking more.

Post a Comment