April 8, 2009

Disconnected

I hate it when I don't have internet connection.

Its different when I'm going somewhere knowing full well that I won't be having internet...but its another thing when you're expecting the net to be there...and its not.

Dunno wat the hell is wrong this time. DSL light's not there (not good)...tried to call TM a few times and their bloody operators are ALWAYS busy (the answering machine was set to say that all the operators are busy, the moment i got connected to their customer interaction...bullshit)...and something tells me something might just be wrong with the modem (although strangly there's no rain or lightning before all this crap happened). Even strange is that Lisa's modem ALSO had the same 'reaction' just 2 days earlier...lucky for them they got their modem changed by TM eventho their warranty was over (those bastards wouldnt wanna change it for me when mine rosak last time...@%!!)...it would SUCK if we need to buy a new modem for no reason all of a sudden. We bought it barely a year ago and yes its still under warranty but with assignments and FYP dateline looming, I simply cant afford the wait.

Bah.... <.<>..thanks TM for your 'owhsum' service (sarcasm)

2 comments:

Li Sa said...

I think it must be a power surge or sth that fried the modem.. but the thing is that the adapter is still working.. so i dunno wat di la..

anyway you can ask the technician who would come to your house to check if you can borrow one from them and look puppy-eyed and say we are going to terminate tm soon so just lend awhile *that's our case cos we going to leave soon anyway* so i got myself a new modem.

Btw the operator will pick up the phone even if it's sunday. just have to wait uber long for it.. mine around 15 mins only some ppl answered *grr

Volvoxx said...

my modem is not TM's anymore...i think i threw theirs away...dunno la definately gonna try see if can borrow from them first or not but...geh!

Post a Comment