April 13, 2009

Happy Birthdays...

13th of April is a special day. Not because its the birthday of my friend, but its the birthday of 3 of my friends! Talk about coincidence :D

For one, it's my secondary school, Taekwondo instructor's birthday. Training was so much fun back then...I missed those days. It never was the same here...at least not to me. Wonder how he's doing now....never went back visit or anything after I left school....hehe....bad me x.x...ah well.

Secondly, it's the birthday of my friend from Poland, Karolina Pilarz. Shame to say, I also haven't been in touch with her for awhile. Used to chat with her so much back then when I was crazy about Deviantart...but I lost interest in drawing...and...yeah. Sent her a card and a Saiyuki Reload comic book last time for her birthday. Cost me a bomb for delivery...she sent me back a box of potpurri+easter chocolates+card+handphone accessory of a tiny adorable bear.... :) 

Lastly (not least...even if you're prolly the shortest of them all...wakakkakaka /runs)....Mun Mun...Happy Birthday. Hope we'll still be in touch after you fly to Japan...and not like the last 2 person who share your birthday.

Oh and Happy birthday (yesterday) to you too Amran. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment