January 1, 2009

Happy New Year~

Honestly, New Year felt like any other day to me...well...except the fact that I didn't have to go work this morning la..haha! I actually woke up and terkejut when I stare at the bedside clock showing 11.11am and went like "SHIT SO LATE ADE" thinkin i'm late for werk....and then realising...'eh stupid....holiday la today' ...hahaha :D

2008 seem to have been a pretty sucky year for quite a lot of ppl I know. There's a number of blogs, facebook messages and etc they wrote that either say '2008 sucks' or that the year before that was better than last year. /shrug ....

Mine was pretty decent IMO. There wasn't anything spectacularly significantly awesome, but I remember a lot of happy times. Langkawi trip, moving in with QJ and the guys, multiple cooking 'projects'....many birthdays and BBQ parties...and of course the other small simple times I spend with Quj.. :P ....and my family. And oh yeah, my nieces :D Cute cheeky 2 year old niece and newborn Minn-Wern (cries all the time but is still pretty damn adorable when she isn't)....

So yeah...2008 has been pretty good a year for me.

Now lets rollback a bit to last year's Christmas :P

Christmas the other day was spent at home in SP...was pretty 'tame' cuz we were all damn tired/malas to go out buy groceries to masak sumthing. So end up, we went buy mee rebus/mee goreng from this local mamak stall that's really 'must try' if u're in SP. Gift opening at night, red wine....that was it. Could have been better but yeah....we all got lazy. Having to take care of those 2 kids kinda made everyone busy too...the chipmunk is too adorable to ignore. LOL! End up spending almost a week at home, which was very pleasant. Long extended holidays FTW! The downside of spending so much time at home is you might end up talking like a kid after awhile. Story story tell story...no no no no no no.....animals animals! I want to watch animals!...Buy another one! I duwannn I duwannn! ....it really gets to your head :P

Presents this year were pretty decent I suppose. Best one I've got (so far) was actually from Mum, who got me an Amy Beh recipe book... Actually made an effort to buy presents for everyone in my family this year since I'm paid and all....and glad that they seem to like them. :D

Pictures....are still in my camera. I'll get them processed today I suppose and try get them posted soon...erm... :P

On a totally different note, I'm supposed to be training 3 new interns tmr at work. Interns training interns...hahaha.....celaka part is my colleagues all took leave so I'm kinda stuck with them. My last 2 weeks at work would be....I dunno. I mean, how are 6 interns supposed to work on 3 computers, in an fully computer-internet dependant job? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment