January 7, 2009

Movies in abundance

Just awhile ago I was complaining that there was simply nothing to watch...and nothing much (that I know of, anyway) to look forward to....then there was Madagascar2, Bolt, then Ip Man, The day the earth stood still, The Spirit, Australia...and a bunch other that I find quite interesting :DDD .....problem is....the lack of money and time to go watch....^^;;;

During the last trip to the big screens with QJ last Saturday, we saw the trailer for Underworld : Rise of the Lycans. I didn't know they were doing a 3rd film so it kinda made me go 'O.O another vampire film?' when I saw the trailer that day...hee! This would be the 3rd Underworld movie, and a prequel to the first 2. I remember going gaga over it last time with my friend, Sue-Ann (two of us being a bit crazy over Anne Rice and vampires then...hehe) and then getting our hopes soaked by wet blanket as the movie got tossed out by our dear Malaysian censorship board.....jeez....Well Ann, this time can go watch ade la! Hahaha :P

The Rise of the Lycans starts Jan 09...I've watched the first one and the 2nd one....wouldn't wanna miss this one too! :P (especially if its free...hee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment