January 11, 2009

A little simple surprise

It took quite a bit of planning...and bits of risk here and there...and slight discomfort to lie to QJ just to keep the surprise a surprise. Well letting him know would have made things much easier but meh....don't want every single surprise I have for him to turn out to not be a surprise anymore just because its more practical and safe.

Last Friday after work, I made a surprise trip back to Melaka to pay QJ an extremely short visit. Tho it was short and a bit rush...and we didn't exactly do anything much...it made us feel extremely happy. He didn't expect me to be back in Melaka until after CNY, so when I reach the house he was really shocked. Especially when he thought I was in MPO with my sis at that time...sowie dear~ :P

Leaving the house to guys...I kinda expected it to be kinda messy. Thankfully the front was still quite neat but the kitchen... ^^; ...lets just say I got busy right after I came back (funny that I didn't mind a bit XP )...what surprised me was that the money-plant that QJ told me had died...actually survived! True, 2 of the stalks had kinda rotten off, but one of it was still quite healthy! I quickly changed its water, cleaned the vase and rinsed off the rotten leftovers, and added some wellgro into the water. Hang in there till I get back after CNY! I'll give u some proper nice direct sunlight then :D

The weather there felt nicer, the wind chillier and the water in the tanki (for shower) felt warmer...bed felt good :3 ...aaaa so syok. What was even nicer was the stroll along the quite road late at night (or rather very early morning) for supper-something I hadn't done in a very long time. And I missed the yong tau fu near our place. The 'rat tail' noodle here tasted so much better than the stall opposite my office...hmph! I can't wait to be back there again...somehow...eventho it means start of another semester...>.<

Was it worth the trouble to be back there for just a little more than 12 hours? Totally. :3

p/s: Currently working on a lil PHP project of my own. Kinda excited about it...hope it works out how it's supposed to :D



No comments:

Post a Comment