December 22, 2008

Christmas Malls 2008 (One Utama)

This one is probably my last of my 'Christmas Mall' series, as I doubt I have time for Pavillion or the others...before Christmas that is. And after Christmas, I'm heading to Malacca for the weekend and then...well I'm guessing they'd already be taking down the deco for CNY so...yeah /shrugs. Anywayssssss....

Here's the cream of the crop, IMO:



I had seen One Utama's decoration from a friend's blog so I kinda know what it was like already. So I knew no matter what, I HAD to come here before I go back SP for Christmas ;)

It looked kinda simple...doesnt take up too much space, yet it was grand and stunning! Gives a warm feel to it too~

I haven't seen Pavillion's deco yet this year, but I think this year's Best Christmas deco would go to One Utama...well at least that's what I think. To each his/her own :3

Battery was kinda low...did snap a few more pics but they were kinda repetitive and these 3 were the best so...there :D






No comments:

Post a Comment