December 18, 2008

Christmas Malls 2008 (Mid Valley Megamall)

The best deco Mid Valley had, was their work 3 years back in 2005 when they had this snow-themed decoration. That one win hands down. Nothing I've seen so far, can beat the awesomeness of the deco that year, not even Pavillion's elegant decoration last year (ok that one came close :P)

I wasn't expecting much but this was not bad....albeit a tad bit weird of a theme. However, the North Court's decoration kinda impress me in its very special way :3 (scroll down for pics of the north court)





(elephants again? lol!)



















As QJ and I were about to call it a day and head back home, we heard a sound akin to the sound of a vacumn cleaner and we knew instantly what it was: the snow machine!!! I quickly whipped out the camera and had QJ take some pictures as I was on the phone at the moment. Was afraid I couldnt get the snow into the picture as they were so fine but I guess my sis' camera did a pretty nifty job :D


Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow~





I like this pic a lot...I dunno why :)



The south court had this...scary 'Joker' looking girl ornament. Didn't like it so...no pics. Mid Valley Garden's decorations aren't too bad either. Too bad it was raining heavily and I was too lazy to go underground/flyover to go there and snap some shots :P


Up next: One Utama

No comments:

Post a Comment