December 17, 2008

Petrol down, price up?

Yesterday, most Malaysians greeted the news of the further 10cent/litre 'discount' of petrol and diesel. I wasn't directly affected but hey, my sis' is happy she gets more petrol for the amount she pays for so yay!

Usually I'd pack lunch to the office, or tapau sumthing from the train station but these days we either wake up too late to make breakfast or sis will directly to the station. Anyways, the usual stall I buy from seems to have gone for a long holiday since Raya Haji the other day :P ....so I took the chance to go out makan with my colleagues.

The last time I ordered from that particular stall, I remember the noodle dishes being RM4.50 but when my order of hokkien fried noodle came, the lady asked for RM5. WAT THE FUCK! A bit celaka isn't it? The price goes up 50cents/plate the same day petrol and diesel price went down by 10cents/litre. Diu la....RM5 fried noodles at home can feed a family of 3 liao ok? Lucky it tastes good...else damn celaka mannnn...

Thank goodness we cook our own meal at night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment