December 17, 2008

Christmas Malls 2008 (Ikano Power Centre)

The moment I walked near Ikano's entrance, I could already sense something awesome was awaiting inside...as the 'snow' were strewn near the entrance door all the way down the pavement to the bus-drop off area. But when I stepped in......wow! It was pretty spectacular! The snow gave a lovely effect :D ...the reindeer were very well sculpted and painted and the Santa's home (I think) looked so warm, it made me wanna go have some tea inside XD











The guard decided not to budge eventho I waited quite a while for the coast to clear =.=





Even the tree was made out of syrofoam. Very pretty, but very very not environment friendly >.<



I can only imagine if my niece, Minn-Yi was here. She's go nuts over everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment