December 11, 2008

Today, I ish happy.

Why? Well...

-It's holiday because of a certain someone's birthday, so now work for me (although I DID wake up at 7.30am and woke my sis up and mopped the floor before falling asleep again XD
-I went shopping :D
-Had nice nice lunch at Ikea's <3~>
-I'm (almost) done with my Christmas shopping! At least for my aunt and all my siblings. That being said, it'll be another headache thinking of what to get for both my parents...again x.x
-I discovered some extra cash in my bank, which quickly prompted me to scurry to Niichi and got myself a nice orange blouse (good for CNY for those whose parents prefer the children to wear BRIGHT colors...LOL)
-Had a wonderful dinner at Thai Restaurant, My Elephant (Section 17, PJ) and uncle belanja cuz its his birthday...its super sedap! If you love Thai food, you'd wanna go there.
-KL Aunt gave me an early Christmas present and since she didn't wrap it, I already know what it is :D ...yay for a new handbag XD

-And since I had some xtra cash in my bank, I might just be able to get that special someone in Melaka his Christmas present earlier than we agreed on X3 ...

So yeah. Happy day.


Werk tmr....but its Friday friday friday!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wei remember my present..hehe

Post a Comment