December 3, 2008

Christmas Malls 2008 (Part 1)

Ok before this blog dies and rots to kingdom come (and before Christmas comes and goes by)...here's a bit of a 'sneak peak' of what Christmas looks like in malls around Selangor/KL this year. Mostly on a bit of 'budget' and not so impressive IMO....but the 'feel' is still there :3

Picture quality is 'so-so' (especially the night scenes in The Curve) since they're taken with my Nokia 6300 with 2megapixels because my Olympus is with QJ in Ipoh reporting for Magic: the Gathering PTQ Kyoto. Read his report here: http://magicmalaysia.blogspot.com/ (yes I'm pimping...not that it really needs much pimping these days :P )

Part 1, and I don't know if there will be Part 2 or more. Not sure when's the next time I'll be going to the mall since I'm going back SP this weekend...prolly the week after that...may be able to peek at MV and/or 1U. Hope to see Pavillion this year, since last year was sooooo nice! (EH OMFG I DIN POST MY PICS LAST YEAR? WTF MANN!!!)
We'll see ;)

Enuff talk. Now with the pictures!


Concourse of Sunway Piramid, new wing.


Dangling deco with running LED lights :D





Sunway Piramid, Old Wing. I love this so much more.


Chandelier on top of the deco.





This tree is SO RED! Near the ice skating ring of Sunway Piramid


Concourse of The Curve


Mah sis :D


Elves and raindeer on top of chimney~


Pavement to the flea market area of The Curve


Walkway of The Curve's flea market


mmm...warm...it looks so much nicer than in this pic... ^^;


The walkway between The Curve and Cineleisure.
This one is REALLY NICE! Best deco I've seen so far, IMO


SLIGHTLY different angle...:P


Blur...blek ...keke..


View of the whole flea market walkway

That's is for now. I need sleep. x.x Nites all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment