December 13, 2007

Christmas 2007 in Penang/KL

I've been wanting to know how the shopping malls in KL decorate their premises this coming holiday season. My favourite has always been Mid Valley's 2005 deco (YES I have this obsession with their deco that year....so?)....so every year I'll ask my sis "Eh...MV's deco nice or not aa?" when the season comes around...

My 2nd sis made my day. She sent me this email with pictures of most of the major shopping malls in KL (and Penang) with their deco for this year's Christmas. They're lovely! (tho I still prefer MV05...keke!)

Pictures are NOT taken by me. I simply enhanced some of them. Source unknown.

Enjoy!

Queensbay, Penang




Gurney Plaza, Penang







Pavilion, KL




Berjaya Times Square, KL







KLCC, KL










One Utama, Damansara







The Curve, Damansara




Mid Valley, KL






No comments:

Post a Comment