December 29, 2007

An unexpected visitor

It was Christmas and I was busy preparing a simple Christmas dinner. Siew came back around 6-ish and as I walked towards the front door, I noticed him stroking something on the pillar beside the gate. It was a kitten!...or a 'teen-cat', as I would put it.


I can comes inz?

It followed Siew in and mewed continuously, probably in hunger. Since most of the things I was cooking was still in raw-form, there wasn't anything much that little kitteh there could eat. It refuse to eat biscuit, but quickly lapped up the chunks of chicken that I was frying for the spaghetti.

Little kitteh stayed for dinner even though there wasn't much that was suitable for it to eat...and she stayed on until later when we played DnD. For a moment we thought the cat had left the house cuz we didn't hear mewing anymore but a quick glance under the table and we found her like this:



...what the heck?!...

Little kitteh continued visiting us everyday, even tried to get into the house from under the back wooden door (we locked every other possible entry point in the house). We didn't wanna keep it in the house over the night for fear it might nibble my PC wires or QJ's cards or worse, leave its litter all over the place! We tried putting her into boxes but...



...peekaboo! She just won't stay in.

So we played with it whenever we had time on our hands..









Well, she wasn't exactly a bundle of joy...



She's awfully cheeky and 'manja', always trying to climb onto my lap when I'm on the PC (...sound like Fifi actually) and then clamber onto my shoulder...

But sometimes when she falls asleep on the carpet (she loves it there) or on top of my Lansing's bass (...here too)....



...she's just too adorable to resist. At least there's some peace and quiet in the house..haha!

Little kitty cat loves to play...among the things:

a ball of paper...



QJ's d20 dices (particularly the red ones)...



...and this toy made out of rafia strings tied onto one of those small flag poles (ones u get during Merdeka...heh)...just swing it in front of her face and she goes crazy.


C'mere you!








Shhh...I'm hiding...


BOO!!


Ooo yea...dance baby dance...

We're currently feeding this lil baby tuna, and I just bought a small pack of Whiskers...but we really don't know what to do with it during the hols. She'll have to fend for herself until we get back, I guess...hope she'll be allright.

If only she'll sit quietly and sleep during the night (and not prowl around jumping on chairs and tables), we might just keep it. Haha! Who would have thought....Afterall, she's still very well behaved, litter-box wise...the house is still....umm...'un-soiled.'

Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td_Yt7OgQ3A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmZ3fi_0l4M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k79bCcBaR0w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR0q32H0jts

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment