January 3, 2008

This time of the year...

MMU sux in this kinda way. What? Diwali? Christmas? New Year? CNY?...screw u....go back to your studies!! (tho I have to say...my sister had it worse in her years in UTM, Skudai)..

I did kinda enjoy my Christmas I guess. Still no tree (except the small metal one..haha!) but the spirit is there :3

New year...we kinda just lazed around. Had fun tho...drank wine and what happened after that wasn't exactly that fun...

Well..having not slept for the past day or so THEN gulping down a whole cup...that's wat it does to you I guess. I felt heaty...then a bit dizzy...and soon consciously know that I'm drunk...haha! The experience was kinda funny and fun. I'm fully aware that I'm tipsy...and I know I'm being giggly and all...saying things out loud...and was still able to chat w/o saying things that I know I shouldn't say (tho I wasn't exactly being my usual self but all was fun :D )...overall...it was kinda fun...

Took me awhile to realise after being on the PC for a few hours....that I wasn't drunk anymore... :P

But the heat persisted...to the next day and the day after. Was burning up on 2nd Jan night. Got myself and QJ worried sick. Thankfully sayang tended to me with damn towel, herbal tea and lotsa water. Woke up in the morning feeling all better (but the throat..the damned throat)...

Today...diarrhoea.....swt

Ah well...happy new year...2 more paper and its hols :3

No comments:

Post a Comment