January 19, 2008

The little devil..

Suddenly the morning mail gossip stopped...dang!

It was weekend (meaning, my sisters aren't working)

On another note, my niece has horn's growing outta her head ade, that lil devil. Getting naughtier by the day. First she throws the random beanie soft toy my sis got her from Ikea into my bro's aquarium...then laughed...then SOMEHOW landed on my bro's ornamental clay tortoise's neck (the one that he suuuka sangat, placed at the entrance of his house)...so now its a headless tortoise.......and some days she'll go into the kitchen and bring out my bro's breakable plates and play (wtf?!).......then yday she took my bro's Ikea alarm clock and toss it into the pail of water beside the aquarium...

Little devil. Wonder what she'll grow up into...

(if it was my kid, bantai dah.)

No comments:

Post a Comment