January 10, 2008

Hols: Day...uh..I can't remember already...lol!

Still vacation mode: as in - wake up, breakfast, bathe, shopping, come back, bathe, laze around/sleep...

Life, for now...is good. :D

2nd sis is down here in KL too...yay :D ...the 3 (crazy) sisters are together again and we shall chat and gossip and shopping like there's no tmr...lol!

My 2nd sis...is crazy (mmm..not as if she's gonna be reading this anytime soon since she's here in KL...HAH!...bluekkkkk) ...I wanted to get online to check mail and my google reader...the moment she saw me plug in the line she asked "Eh...can I check my facebook kejap?" ...i was like wtf? you just arrived here! "....didn't you just check ur facebook at work just now?" .. "Ya...but I wanna race my Gina (her fluff Friend)...wanna get the trophy..." "................" Bloody celaka always pick on me....keep racing my Kitteh and make her lose....boo!!! x.x

She ended up hogging the laptop for about an hour. Oh...did I mention her crazy Gina's speed is about 8k-ish? My eldest sis comments "that crazy flying horse....so laju...gila wan...."

My friends...are not spared from this Facebook craze. I haven't logged into my facebook for only about....4-5 days?....and I got 20+ random invitations to addons that I'd never wanna add...gawd..... *clicks ignore ignore ignore ignore ignore........*

2 days off the net and my Google Reader grabbed 66 new feeds. Ppl are sooooo rajin at blogging....good good.....hehehe....

Nuffnang introduced this new loyalty program, Glitterati. They give privilege to Nuffnangers who do not have any other ad from South East Asia other than Nuffnang's Ads. Cool. Me likey :D Great move methinks, with new competitors popping up here and there (I saw a new brand, Nufflets or sumthing the other day...gee talk about ripp-off)....

Oh...about shopping... (ok guys can close this blog tab now...it's gonna get boring...keke)

QJ got me a very very nice jacket yday. Looked very smart in it. Love it to bits! Love him even more to bit bits! X3 ...lazy take and load pic...shall do that when I'm back home :D ...ngehehehe...

Got myself a new shade of Elianto eyeshadow. Bloody tempted to get one of those baked eyeshadow but the few that I tried didn't really...show much effect.... oh and those liquid eyeshadow too but...meh...expensive la. Prolly wun be using much of those oso..hee....2nd sis says she has one too many green shades... :D ..see if she's willing to give me that other shade that I wanted today...hahaha..

I joked with QJ the other day..."...I'm crazy that way. I can prolly buy more things in Guardian/Watsons than in other places"......so off I went into Guardian (the other day) and Watsons (today)...got myself a new line of deodorant from Nivea that was on promotion (too cheap to ignore....gah) and a bottle of exfoliating body wash from Watsons...orange flavour! The packaging's simple and nice :D ...with this see thru bottle and you can see the orange liquid inside and the tiny seed (?) ...makes you actually look forward to bathing eventho the water's like bloody freezing cold.... x.x

Bought 2 dozens of roses yday (RM12! 50 cents per stalk.. x.x )...simply love those stores near Pasar Seni station.....champagne color. It's blooming now on my sister's table! Me likeys :D

.....meh...this crazy woman shud prolly go sleep now. Still haven't finish that book I was reading since that day....bleh. Ah well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment