January 5, 2008

Today!

Today....!....

....actually yday....but nvm....

I REDEFINED 'MUKA PUCAT'!! (yeah yeah eventho my muka memang already so pucat to begin with x.x - fair complexion :P )

Walked into exam hall. Sat down. Glimpse on the cover of my exam sheet, and went "...oh fuck."

Happy New Year (*shakesfist to the karma gods*)

Holiday's tmr but somehow I don't really feel very excited. Having too much fun here perhaps...sem 2 flew by nia...sem 3 gonna re-open with this screwed up schedule... (imagine going back study for a week...then possibly skipping the entire week of lecture cuz the stupid uni's gonna make you stay here on CNY's eve? Which kinda idiot in Msia makes Chinese ppl 'work' during CNY eve?..........fine fine I'm exaggerating but STILL....bleh....stupid schedules...pftttt!) ...times I like this I envy all the friends around me: QJ, Amran, Siew, Soo, Kelv (...eee..all guys...haha!).....live so bloody near can balik every week (Siew, Soo local summore....boo boo)...but then again Shindee's skipping 2 whole weeks...HAHAHAHA....siao char bhor....*toasts glass with fellow northerner* I come see u this hols aaaaa...u usagi onna dun run away!!

Went satay celup again today (cuz satay celup the other day didn't seem to appease Amran's appetite....or shud I say 'gian-ness'...)...Kelv broke all our record. 27 sticks + 2(or 3) plates of fishball/crabstick thing....tell you this bastard....he eats like a bulldozer and he's still so kurus...kanasai. (Yes he eats more than Quj and Amran at times!!)...tsk tsk...the number of women who would kill for your metabolism......

Shindee finished her industrial training (and I think went back ade...finally after....6 months or so? haha!)

OH!! How could I have forgotten!! On a very much more cheerful note, QJ and Amran found Kat today! On their way back from tapau-ing dim sum... :D ...she was playing with some old couple at the corner of the road...that lil no-good 'fan kuat chai' (betrayer!)...disappeared since the other day that we went watch AVP2 (which was pretty awful story-wise...AVP..not the cat....)...so happy to know that Kat's doing fine and still jumpy and bubbly....she's just so freakin cute and lovable! (did I mention she slept beside me that day??)

Meh...that's all la....shud go back to studying ade....laters then :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh?? kelvin broke all your record of 27sticks? oh gosh.. im worse.. my record for satey celup was 37sticks excluding the plates plates. LOL.

Post a Comment