January 18, 2008

Snug at home

I'm pampered at home...

I don't have to cook when I'm hungry (I still do...but I don't have to)...food's done on the table....or I just reheat something mum or dad bought from breakfast (which I'll eat for lunch)...

If I feel like getting something to eat outside the house, I don't have to walk....I can drive outside and get the yummy yummy stuff I have in my hometown...hee!

And the bed...don't even start.

Of course, I feel that its much warmer here when I wake up than in Mlk....cuz the room's not so hot at 1pm in Mlk compared to here...giggles.

And my garden ish lush with flowers and nice nice plants. Its just beautiful...luv it.

And TV!! Oooooo....home is where TV isn't used for just Wii...haha! Astro....AFC....and the countless dramas my mum and aunt are watching...aiyooo~....AXN Amazing Race... :P


But oh...the net is just simply awful. Tho still thankfully, bearable. I'm not deadly depending on it so yeah....its STILL quite..bearable. And the PC...it hangs on me like when women have PMS...haiyo...

Days at home are spent on the PC, Facebook, chatting with friends and sayang X3 .....and gossiping with my siblings...LOL (its really nice way to start the day by getting a cup of drink...change into something comfortable...and when you log on to the net, you get a bunch of mails from your siblings giggling about something funny... )...help aunt make cookies or drive her around buying ingredients...combing the dog's fur (she loves it when its combed...kinda scratches her too....)...taking pics of random stuff and random plants :P....repainting the house...more cookies.....eating cookies....TV....and books! Re-reading Lord of the Rings at the moment...wonder if I can finish...haha.....

Might wanna go Penang tmr...a bit lazy-ish but I'll see... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment