January 13, 2008

I can't keep up with her...

My sister: the facebookie (flufffriendster??) , the shopaholic....has damn kuat stamina when it comes to shopping.

I've been having backaches and my feet's fckin damn sore while jalan-jalaning with her these days....actually, the term 'jalan-jalan' is an understatement of what we've been doing these 3 days.....dunno how many KM we walk each day in those shopping malls...its scary I tell you...If I had the cash...sure sit in starbucks/san francisco and just lepak there.....

My sis claims to have felt tired yday....me suspects the main reason why she can actually feel tired is cuz there's practically nothing affordable there...KLCC is a bloody pameran place except to those who are damn loaded... (actually if Isetan got sale then its not too bad la...)...only motivation I'd ever wanna go there is Kinokuniya....oh and the Vienna Bagels just outside TGV (where Aunt Annie's used to be)....the ham and cheese one is damn damn nice :9 ...must try.

Oh neways...we went up KLCC Skybridge yday. We thought we needed to pay to go up there but the attendants there told us it was free :D Yay...but since we were quite late, we only got tickets for 5.45pm slot....it was 11am then....wat the heck were we gonna do with all the time we had there?? Sis dun fancy books...and both of us stupidly forgot about TGV....

Anywayssss....it was nice visiting the skybridge :D ...not as high as I'd thought it'd be but still it was a nice experience...pics later :P

We went Pavillion after that (I was like damn lemah that time....)...they already have their CNY deco up! And its soooo beautiful!! Its abit like their Chrismas deco (minus the tree) but its just simple and beautiful....kudos to the interior deco person :D

Only things I bought yday...were superyummy bagels....a hairband...and Maybelline lippylippystick. Moisture Extreme ones. Been wanting to get one for some time but lucky waited. Was selling at RM15-ish nia yday... lucky me :P

And guess what?? I actually fell asleep in a bookstore....when I got to Pavillion, I was really really lembik ade...so I left my sister to do her exploring in the super hebat mall....and I went to dig a hole and hide in Times bookstore...after taking pics of the CNY Deco of course... (me and my endless fascination over mall decorations...rollseye)....I went to the kiosk to search for Lorwyn's book....the stupid place listed it under Romance (HAHHAAHAHA WTF).....but when I went to look in the designated area....it was nowhere to be found....it was in stock....right book...correct publisher and author...but it was nowhere to be found in the damn place. Screw it...I give up. My feet feels like its gonna give up on me anytime....so I just grabbed a Warcraft book and went looking for a seat....read a few pages....yawned....and just rested my head on the wall/pillar.....

...and I freakin dozed off...LOL.....damn kanasai. My phone summore low batt ade so couldn't call my sister....so just SMS her to come find me when she's done...she came about half an hour later (i think....) and laughed at me (kanasai...) then ask me wanna balik not? Are you kidding??...Need to ask aa that question?...... x.x

Both of us felt a bit hungry that time so we went J.Co to grab a donut each....was around 9.30 then I think....still long queue (but bearable...since it's pretty much still a weekday so ppl haven't started to roam the malls yet)...but they've stopped making new batches at that time...I was eyeing my second favourite flavour Coco Loco (next to Al Capone...since the only thing left on the plate where the donuts used to be were almond bits...) or even Tira-Miss-U...since there was still a considerable amount of them on the plates when we were 2-3 person away from being served.....and then....the celaka guy go buy 2 dozens....and sapu all my chocolate and tiramisu ones....OI COME BACK WITH MY DONUT WEI.....cilakak fella.....So sis and I were kinda left with either Miss Green T..or Why Nut...and the one with cereal-like topping which neither of us liked....thankfully the workers there took out another batch from the shelves (dunno where that came from) and sis had a Glazzy and I had Why Nut...at least something decent!....actually we just had Big Apple the day before but it was kinda disappointing since I thought it'd be the same.....a lil too soft for my liking and its actually oily...geh...didn't expect theirs to be oily...I think J.Co bake theirs... /shrug....

So it was Donuts...then off we went to catch the train home....

...and then a decent dinner with sis...laksa :9 ...

Today I damn 'guai' (good)...didn't spent a cent! Almost bought a CNY Special cookbook from Popular...but the cashier queue was just too damn long, I got lazy...sis had fun at the flea market at Curve, happy with her 2 dresses and a Tupperware...eldest sis got hooked into buying 2 Tupperware too...hee....and they even got sumthing for my niece! Baby Bop from Barney and Friends....that kid just loves that green dinosaur....I....dunlike...eee....ah well...she happy enuff la....

Had porridge with stewed duck and other sidedishes (tewchew style) for dinner (which is making my tummy hungry now...being porridge only afterall)....was damn sedap :P ...thankfully sempat eat before baliking tmr....sis been tempting me bout it for awhile now....

Tmr: Bangsar. Sis will be thrilled..and pokai. Nyahaha...see if I can grab a top from there tmr :D

p/s: Sorry for your loss dearie.... /hugs ...me ish here....

No comments:

Post a Comment