January 20, 2008

Food galore

My little little (ulu) town of SP...now has Starbucks! LOL! Like, finally! I know I know...so ulu right...but hey, its this really small town in Kedah ok? And we have our very own trademark RM1.50 ice blended red bean, ice blended groundnut, and ice blended corn drinks...there's other flavours but those are my favourite...and it taste better than starbucks...no caffein tho :P

There's this new mall nearby, right beside Tesco. Village Mall...its nothing much but they have a few food chain that we..didn't use to have...hee~ Laksa Shack, Delifrance Bistro, our second Secret Recipe, Pizza Hut and Old Town coffee....

Gonna go get Starbucks tmr and share with Shindee (yep, rabbit coming down for a short visit tmr :D ) since I've got a few of those buy 1 free 1 coupons...haha!

Gonna get that super glossy classy red nail polish from Face Shop there tmr... ;)

Oh...got a new neat multi-compartment case for my earrings...can't wait to go back and put them in...hee~

Sis came back today, so I made Pot Stickers (eek...I haven't posted that recipe yet?? *posts now)...she liked it! Yay :D

Oh...time for me to go Fluffrace again.....laters~

No comments:

Post a Comment