December 5, 2007

What I need now...

What I terribly need now, is some nice decent sleep.

Weekend, dentist, xtra class, study. Thankfully Friday and Saturday was spent mostly sleeping my cough and flu off. Well, most of it but its still with me.
Monday noon, paper.
Tuesday night, paper.
Wednesday, lab report to passup. Not to mention class till 6 (which I plan to skip if I haven't finished my report.)

I'm still coughing and sneezing. Hadn't had proper sleep for the past few days. Sigh. Hope it'll be gone by this weekend. Damn sien dee. I terribly miss having ice cream. Or at least the feeling of being able to have one whenever I want. Weather ain't helping. Blazing hot in the noon (like 'ouch!' pain while walking to class) and chilling wind at night. Just makes ppl fall sick all over again. Bleh.

On a side note, tried playing UT3 on QJ's PC. It was awesome. Wonder when only can play on my PC. The GFX merajuk on me when I try to play. Blek. Shall hijack QJ's PC more often, hee. (Yeah, he's still playing UT3 at this ungodly hour. And yes, yours truly is also still awake. O.o )

I wanna go shopping. I miss going shopping. Just go, lepak, try on countless clothes and beli the ones u like. Felt like its been ages since I last do something like that.....ok this one counts as a 'want'..not need. :P

Need: to sit in class and not tertido in those important ones (and be able to sleep thru that rubbish 2 hour class...pftttt!)

Need: to not spend so much on food+movies. Want: to eat good food+watch movies. Sigh.

Need: ...err....want: to cook sumthing this week or so.

Want: to do something this Christmas.

Want: to get ppl Christmas presents (but at this rate, I doubt I can afford it anymore like last year....pokai la..)

Want:...err...better GFX? Mobo, Processor, RAM...um....throw in a DVD-Burner as well kthxbye... :P

Need: a miracle to wake up at 10 later. Haha!


Laters. Hope to get some pix up by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment