November 25, 2007

What happens when..

What happens when your boyfriend doesn't seem to have a single piece of Christmas song on his PC (at least I can't find any) and you're itching to sprinkle a lil Christmas spirit into the air?

You go to imeem.com and start digging for some playlist with some decent Christmas songs....schweet~! Convenient too...don't have to download....

....I'm still undecided whether or not to buy a small tree or not....hee! Quj sure pengsan :P Butbut...the decoratives and lights and christmassythingymagic is so....unbearably...georgeous and...too lovely! (my favourite section in the supermarket as the season comes...)...I remember as a child when we only get to go KL during school holidays. Every big shopping mall has got its own decoration. Subang Parade's got these moving dolls...Metrojaya with its classy deco...and w hen I grew older, when I could finally trot around KL on my own...the LOVELY DECORATED MALLS! My all time favourite has got to be Mid Valley Megamall's 2005 Decorations! Its got the LOTR-Rivendell in winter feel...Last year's was a little disappointing tho but I have yet to see this year's work yet. Hope its good! :D

Why am I all feeling so Christmassy all of a sudden? Cuz...the malls in KL have started to show their spur of Christmas season-ness. Shops in Pavillion have gotten white trees propped up nicely decorated. Berjaya Times Square decorated their concourse area with dangling lights (and dunno what else...didn't see properly :P )...Ikea's started their yearly Christmas special. Guardian started their 'megasale'...Bodyshop's promoting their Seasonal Edition of Plum and Cranberry range. More and more places are starting to advertise their 'Seasonal promotions'.

I love this time of the year. Definately would have been better if I didn't have exams to worry about. Sheesh.

KL trip yesterday was lovely. And a bit of an (mis)adventure on some parts...my bad...haha.

TGIF meal was simply lovely...wouldn't do justice to it if I were to simply slap a blog entry on it without proper photos and time to write it down. Will write about it sometime next week. Paper this monday. Blek. Study study...

Laters peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment