November 11, 2007

This and that...

Quj went for Magic again....so which means I get to spend my free time by myself.

So...what have I been doing?

Been napping on QJ's bed (gosh so much more comfier than my own bed... x.x ) after he left around noon...got up around 3-ish, made myself fried rice (smells great with the fried shallots that Quj's granny gave X3 hee, thanks!) and finished yesterday's 'air mata kucing' (cat's eye's water?...eww..lol!) while watching some anime on Quj's PC...ones I've missed during hols (and too damn lazy to catch up downloading <.< )...

After that, read some mags flipped thru Quj's card album...blog-surfing...chatted and gossiped with a good friend of mine (giggles)...and went 'jogging'.

Not exactly...jogging. Cycled to the base of Bukit Bukit Beruang and jog-walked up there...met Alex there and later bumped into Wilz on the way down (didn't expect to meet anyone I knew...lol!)...wanted to try going up again but it was getting a little late and I was scared it'd be too dark by the time I get down...plus, I was still paranoid about the snake incident last night so being up in the little hill while it was getting dark isn't exactly gonna help with that freak-out-ness.

The snake incident. A bunch of ppl came over to play WoW TCG last nite. Alex was bored so came over and had a go at The Spoils and the Wii. Been...quite a while that we had such a crowd in our house...felt nice being so lively. The crowd died down as it was getting quite early, and to make things worse, it rained. Quj and I felt hungry and Mike tempted us to join him for supper at Subaidah, since it was raining and he could drive. I casually walked to his car and laughing about something I can't really remember anymore. He started his car, did a 3-point at the end of the road....and then suddenly pointed out to the road right in front of the house..."Eh ehh...snake!" I quickly looked outside the window to where he pointed and true enough...there was a small coil of...something on the road. It was quite dark so I couldn't really see its head but the stripes on its body was enough for me to know what I was looking at. Yellow and black - it can't be good. I freaked! Shivered at the thought that just minutes ago, I was PROBABLY walking so near the damn thing and I wasn't even looking at the ground!

After supper, I looked around the path to the gate, and the main door, and practically ran inside.
Today, I have yet to open the door/window of this house. Except to go out (after scanning the surrounding for 'unwanted visitors'). Paranoid. Sigh.

Came back from 'bukiting', had a shower and hung laundry, chatted with Quj awhile (x3 ...poor baby got stuck in jam for 3 hours roadblock cuz gov is paranoid over some ppl having some 'gathering'...well...memorandum, huge peaceful gathering for a cause for the nation...water cannon...tear gas...that sorta stuff...x.x.. (and I thought it was a peaceful weekend...should read news more often...from reliable channels of course)

Dinner was wholemeal bread, toasted with margerine and topped with strawberry jam...which taste awfully good, surprisingly. Used to hate wholemeal bread but that 'combo' actually made it smell very nice! Toast and egg for bfast, I say! Dinner accompanied by Grey's Anatomy S4E7. Niceness. Sis would kill me if I don't send her some eps soon.

Mm...would need to go home later and dump some unwanted stuff and rearrange the 'store' area at home. Is awfully messy. And..my room...hee... /sheepish..

Bukit was fun...tiring to death at one point (my stamina is gone I tell you...GONE... x.x ) but really fun. Again later today...if my feets allow me...hee...


Wish you luck for the tourney later today, Dearie! Ganbatte and qualify desu desu! X3


p/s: Being alone at 'home' means: you get to blast songs eventho its 4am in the morn. Blast, of course, not to 'disco' point la!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you got your own home ! Go sleep there ! *whips* XD

Yeah, I remember when I was all alone in the apartment. I could sleep, blast my music, walk naked around the house...opps. :P

I should really try climbing the bukit, but I guess my stamina will run out VERY fast, even FASTER than yours. XP

Volvoxx said...

ROFL...imagine if the girls were to see thru the window or sumthing... :P

Eh come la one day we go panjat...nanti thruout ur uni life pun tak pernah pergi...haha

Post a Comment