November 30, 2008

Busy/Lazy

Initially wanted to spend some time blogging today...but ended up curling up in bed reading December's Cleo (have been 'puasa-ing' from buying for a loooong time...promised myself if I can abstain from throwing 5.60 for some magazine that I can better use for...um...something I need more..then I'll just buy myself a copy a year) ...enjoying the aircon while my sister is pigging away (she woke up awal awal pagi make lemon meringue pie..hahaha)

Left for a bbq event in Serendah with my sister's friends at around 5pm, reach home about 8+ with a headache...popped meds, bathed, slept and here I am...left with a little time with my PC... :P

Damn malas wanna layan the net at home ade sometimes. Syok syok ada syok syok takde....and I barely have much time at work to nicely sit down and write a decent blog post. When I do have time early morning in the office before my boss clocks in, I would be reading my Google reader or checking facebook...or other misc stuffs....and when I come back from work+dinner+mandi...it'll be late and I'd be spending time chatting with Quj or something until I remembered that I wanted to blog...and it'll be like 12-1am already.

So yeah....this poor thing is gonna get abandoned (again) for some time. Hope to get a chance to take photos of Christmas deco in KL Malls this time around again. Wonder how many malls I can cover this time while I'm in KL (3 of the weekends will be away from KL...haha)

Aih... :-\

On other less-bleh matters, I got my pocket money for the month already...and I'll be getting my paycheck next monday....weee~! Malaysia megasales+Chrismas+tight pocket=bad combo.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment