July 20, 2005

...what the heck was I doing??

...I seriously dunno...I always do this...spending my time on 'God knows what' i mean....well..maybe I spent one hour at my friend's place, leaching stuff from her and giving her some of my stuff..as well as uploading some pics into EMiNA server since I can't do it at home...after munching (almost) a whole packet of keropok ikan i bought from hostel ground floor...and the banana(???) she gave me....i head back at 11...yep...that's what you do when you get yourself a bicycle...you dare to hangout much later at nite...and you come back late like no one's business....*sigh* ...imagine what would happen if I were to have a car??? (...WEEEEeeee....errr...hehehe... ^^; )

Currently listening to: HC-IIIX by Nakai Kazuya ... what the heck is this?? *shrugs*...prolly some voice recordings I got from Trinity Blood album....Tres' voice.... *melts* ....and the BG music totally hits me...

And YAY! Trinity Blood 10 released by Mahou!! :3 ...I thought I had to wait for another month for it!! Ahh..the love!

Currently listening to: Trinity Blood File#1 - Gunmetal Hound ... wats this one about??...wakaranai...it's like those chinese drama my aunt used to listen to from the radioi while cooking last time...and oohh...those gunshot sounds!! ...just gives me a hardo- ...errr.. :P

Hmm...wat else was I doing earlier??...went out (ALONE!!!...how could you guys...) to get pricelist from some compshops for sumthing we wanted to get for the club...and others were busy...so I had to go alone...then went to do a lil shopping in the nearby grocery store...yeah...shopping...bought potato...bawang...flour (?????) ...it's for mash potatoes...and......aaaaa dunno wat else i have in my bag..didn't take out yet...

After that, cycled around deciding wat to eat for early dinner (like, 5.30pm?) and end up eating one of my fav hawker food in Malacca: MEE FUN KOO!!! ...it was one of the things I missed when I thought I had to move to Cyber.. o__o;;; ...then..cycled back, and of course I had to pass that crazy junction (again)...one day I'll get myself killed trying to cross that crazy area...it's just insanity!! *shivers* Ahhh...I'll just be very very careful then...

Got back, went upstairs, poke my comp around a bit...then slept awhile b4 my Engin Math class at 8...waa...sleeping so nicely and my alarm blared... -___- ....other classes maybe I would have tossed my HP into the dustbin...but nahh...not THIS crazy class with this CRAZY lecturer...

...hmmm...my baka next-room neighbour forgot to switch off the shared toilet lights again...jeezzz...

After class...hmm..that part you've read...kay, skip.

Came back...sit down...dunno wat i did...then edited some photos and sent to my friend to upload to server...and then sat down and edit EMiNA's website...put on some pics for Bon Odori..and then..got sleepy..and lazy..and then started to write this blog....

...Ahhhhh...what a wonderful day...actually, it is. It rained early morning..and the weather was SOOOOO NICE!! *love*

...newaysss...gotta go zzZZzZzz dee...thanks to Redrum and Kakashin who visited my blog *hugs*

Sore ja, oyasuminasai...

No comments:

Post a Comment