July 18, 2005

Nice, simple day.

Woke up at 10 sumthing....nuzzled in bed...and it was sooooo lovely, as usual. I dunno...it's just so friggin lovely. I can stay there all day if time stops...and the sun dun peek thru my curtains.

*reminds self to make new curtain during hols and toss away the makeshift curtain* I shud take a pic of my window now and show to u guys..it has big piece of green....thing covering the whole big piece of window area....ugly green thing....yep, one might be reminded of the one from MMU Mlk Hostel last time (hmmm...no...i didn't climb up there and pluck it off from there...)...but hell, it saves me from mosquitoes from hell..and that's all that matters...nyahahaha.....and oh. On top of that, a piece of maroon coloured cloth (used to use that to cover my comp set at home) which barely covers the whole window. That's my....window. And oh, i just changed my bedsheet today...it's a birthday gift from my sister!! *love* ...and of course...washed the other bedsheet and my clothes...was like a laundry spree today...kekeke...

And oh...watched Full Metal Panic: The First Raid today....yayy...it was nice!! Same good old stuff with more explosive power and new stuff...but the baka fansub groups I got my first file from, caused my comp's codecs to go hay-wire....omedetou...they're 'great'....(duh) ....wasted my B/W...and caused me xtra time to download another version of that episode...but...I'm satisfied :D

...nyaahhh.....haven't finished the masterplan STAD asked for...MunMun's gonna kill me tmr if I fall asleep now....*goes make coffee* ....but then again, I think caffein lost it's effects on me long ago... *sigh* . Thank goodness for 12pm computer tutorial session tmr....can slack off...nyahaha....

Wat else I did today??...saa....but I felt that it was a good day...nice one...


....still lazy to blog bout y'day...but I really REALLY REALLY enjoyed it....tho I'd say the event itself wasn't really much..but I really had a great time with all my friends. I hope we can do it again sometime :)

Hmmm...I shud go now...else the bed will seduce me again...XD

Laters ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment