July 29, 2005

Pushed to the limits~~

Eto...what's pushed to the limits?? Me??...nahh...me not sleeping is quite a normal thing...

But...even tho me pushing my comp to the limits is ALSO quite a usual thing, it has never gone past THIS:

Windows reported my Disc Free Space=0.98MB .....wow....that's a new record.

Culprit: Downloaded Negima #21, Honey & Clover #14 [Both for Shindee] and completed my (lost) Erementar Gerad #9 within the last 12 hours, a few chapters of manga from #lurk@irchighway...and recent dumps of MP3

Course of Action:
a. TRY restart comp see if it works to 'add' more MBs to the system... ^^;
OR
b. Finish my lab report. Then watch Gun X Sword #2 and delete it off the system. Then watch Bleach #42 and maybe delete that too...since I can easily get it from a fast bot. *looks around* ...hmm..nothing else to delete...

...hope that'll be enough so that I can on my HL:OF ...need to kill off that bug.. >__<

Conclusion: I need a new HDD ......


...and yeah...some sleep too...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS!! *blowkiss*

EEK!! Thunder outside!! *hides*

No comments:

Post a Comment