July 25, 2005

I want: LOTR Miniature letter openers...

...iniatially wanted to blog bout this...but forgot... XP

Have these:
i.
Review:
i. Sting Miniature letter opener is REALLY COOL...I mean...for a miniature...it's really detailed..the scaling's well done too...and the material...as far as I'm concerned...I'm satisfied...the ver I got was w/o the stupid rock base..coz it was gonna cost me RM60 or sumthing...if I remember correctly...










ii.
ii. Shards of Narsil miniature letter opener ..wow ..they really shatter this one...it LOOKS special...and yeah...it can really cut you if you wanna try poking yourself using the sharp point of the shard...yeah..my sis commented: "You spent 200+bucks on a broken sword??" ...yeah..sounds silly...but as long as I like it...and as long as it looks good (which it really does-you can actually assemble the shards back into the shape of a full sword...XP )...and IF I dun want it one day, I can always sell it off in auction...this thing's limited (AFAIK *shrugs*)





USED to want THESE:
iii.
Review:
iii. Anduril miniature letter opener: ....this baby has got incriptions on it!!..and the HILT!! ...the level of detailing they give this one is enuff to impress me...may STILL want this one...later ...later ..after Graphire3+HDD











iv.



iv. Glamdring miniature letter opener: I just like the shape of the blade..that's all...but maybe after the latest product by UnitedCutlery's latest line of miniature blades from LOTR...I might think again... (see below)








NOW, I want THESE!!
v.


OMG!!! ELVEN BLADES!!

Review: *faints* ..they have THESE NOW???....wat the.... ....great...
v. Hadhafang Elven blade, carried by Arwen, miniature letter opener version. This was one of the blades which I swore I'd get if they DO have a miniature of it...that was 2 years ago...but I'm stil into it...


















vi. Strider's Elven Dagger/blade: This one...is just as cool and as impressive as the one before...and another one which I DID consider buying if they DID have a miniature version of it...












..and both of these is gonna cost me...not sure if the scaling is well done for both of these Elven miniature blades...but I definaly wun get the version WITH the stupid rock base (which will prolly cost me another RM60 each)...


DECISION: Will drop by UltimateToys, 1Utama, on my next trip to KL. Hope they have a sample there. Hope Kevin's in. And my guess is I'll end up commiting another couple of hundred bucks there..again...


Have always been crazy bout weaponry...will always be...end of statement.

...damn you Kevin for sending me the newsletter...

No comments:

Post a Comment