July 21, 2005

'Bak chang' and Speed Grapher

.....do not watch Speed Grapher and eat 'bak chang' at the same time...it's just.....bad..... -___-

went for 5pm class as usual today..sat in lecture hall and did my Jap class HW...then go tutorial....salin salin salin...straightaway followed by 3 freakin hours of Jap class....

Before jap class started, i quickly ran down to buy a can of Nescafe-regular with milk....not exactly my favourite but it's not like i have a choise to begin with... *sigh* ...will have to do (WHY dun they sell Mocha flavour???!!)

Ran back up to class...shook the can..and carefully open it....and sipppeedddd a mouthful of it....WHOAAA....it felt different!!...not like what I always tasted...it felt...SUMTHING...like as if it seeps into the bloodstreams!! O__O ...REALLY.....finished the whole can within an hour of the class (normally would have last longer)...then went down to buy another can during break... (now I'm beginning to sound like Edo and his coke)...the first time I've had 2 cans in a shot...it really kept me awake (enough) for Jap class...today's lesson was much better for me compared to my many other lessons...ahhh....quite happy bout that....

After that...nothing unusual...the normz...nothing muchness....called home and had a very nice chat (me thinks my relationship with haha-ue really improved due to the problems I had during my campus transfer...they really cared so much for me and I was really touched...I think I loved them so much more after that incident....*misses them*

Oh....prolly u guys haven't seen this :D
ISN'T SHE CUTE???!!! Kawaii neee??!!! The lil Shitzu my bro and sis bought for the house...She hasn't got a name yet...am very much looking forward to go back and play with her during my hols.. :D More pics here http://photobucket.com/albums/v414/Volvoxx/Puppy/

Hmmm....short one, as usual. That's how my blog's gonna be...not much planning....just whack out watever's in my head....I think I like it better this way... ^^;

Aiks...*hears sound of rain outside* ..another rainy day....*sigh* ...it better not rain til 8am tmr...got class... >___<>

No comments:

Post a Comment