July 25, 2005

Good things...

..."Yay"..

Yeah..."Yay"....why??...coz I written a bunch of words earlier...and it got deleted...why??....coz I was stupiak enuff to open a FirefoxTab to Apple Trailers (under the instability of my current connection)...and my whole firefox jammed there...not moving...not...ANYTHIng....it was just...'hang'ing there...ahh..sweet....

Ahh..forget bout it...I'll write another...

I was whining bout how idiotic my line was for the past 3-4 days...imagine if you YM, you type one line...it gets thru..and the 2nd line onwards...you're already DC (eventho your status is still stated there as 'online'??)...your message wun get thru..and any other messages wun get in??...the pro in this condition is that I dun get THAT MUCh spams these days...the bad part of it: I can't chat, I can't get files from ppl (I SO want the video my sis took of my doggie...and yeah...it seems they decided to name her 'pochot' until further notice.. -__- )...and I have to scream out from the door when I wanna go dinner with my housemates...that is when I'm lazy to walk to their room...ble~~...

Hmm...another weekend just flew by...and it's like "What the heck??!!" ...my classes are only from Mon-Thurs, some random Fridays I'll either have lab or replacement class...but other than dat, it's mostly 4-day week for me. So it's like...weekdays fly by...then it's weekend...and even that will fly by too..so...it's another week before you notice it..and another..and another...and....I'm already here for 2 months already for my Beta year...urgh....this sux...

Eventho likewise said, overall, I'm pretty happy with my time here. I mean yeah, it DID start like hell during my first few weeks (or rather, month...most of you would surely have known bout my stupiak transfer case...I can only thank god I got my ass back here in Mlk...I love my friends so much...no to mention food XP)...but yeah...in the end...everything turned out well...tho it seems REALLY REALLY hopeless at the last moment...ahh..

Then there's the nice thing bout my house/room...it's SO COZY...nyaaa...it's rather small..but it's cozy. I mean, that's all I need...why bother bout bigger (with more floorspace to sweep at the end of the week??? XD )..and the thing I REALLY love in my room is my comp table...it's compact, it's moveable...and it fits EVERY one of my computer stuff...from the main PC set, to my Lansing and even scanner...heck, I even put the power regulator on it so that I can easily move the whole set around...I can even move the whole set to Lisa's room if I want to..without much hassle...and there's an Ikea lamp clipped on the top shelf of it too...for 'cinema lighting' during 'showtime' when I dun want the room to be too dark...simply said, I love it. I can even twist the whole table to face me when I'm on my writing table...(...not exactly VERY GOOD in this matter...full distraction..kekeke)

hmm...and there's my bike. Bad first experience with it...(as a result, developing some minor phobia when riding)...tho I love it so much now...going to campus is so much faster...coz it's downhill..hehe...and I can finally move my butt and exercise more..keke...but yeah...for 90 bucks...I love this baby.

....and there's the fact that I ate less than 10 packets of Maggi during my 2 months here....wow...

...dun try to count how many eggs I had...I can't either...

...and the fact that I've only went shopping for groceries TWICE in this freakin 2 months...once in Tesco....and 2nd time in Giant...even that time I only bought *counts* ...2 things...Milo and Sausage....

...and the fact that I haven't EVEN dropped by Jusco EVEN ONCE eversince I came back after the long hols...waa~ ..this sux...

...also the fact that I haven't gotten myself a part-time job that I promised myself...(that sux too...my fault really...aaAA) ...

...and no HDD yet....and no Graphire3 yet (hopes that PCFair will have them at old price... *cries* )

...and I haven't gone to KL for 'non official' business..that is to say, for fun/shopping/meet my sis...and that sux too...

...and that my HP's current balance is RM0.87 cents...making it the 2nd month that I'm spending RM60 in about a month's time instead of two...'great'...

...and that it's 4am and I'm still awake...urgh....napped from 11-12.30 and woken up by oniichan (coz he couldn't wait to tell me how cute the puppy was and how she would listen to my aunt when she told her not to eat her food until told to...and how she'll bite my dad's toes...and how she wun dare to go down the 3-step stairs of my house...and...etc etc...he HAD to tempt me...and reminding me to go fix his comp during my pathetically short holiday...and I still wonder why the HELL his Masters convo was on 8th when I've gotta get my butt back here on 6th...going PC Fair on 7th..hopefully...

EMiNA...hmmm...almost everyweek since Club Registration Week..there's gotta be SUMTHING that has to do with EMiNA that I have to slave myself to attend to...lets see...

Week 2: Members registration
Week 3: hummm..nothing...guess I was wrong...then again we had meetings for AGM this week...
Week 4: AGM
Week 5: First Screening+Bon Odori
Week 6: Weekly Screening+OMS by STAD+Post-mortem/meeting
Week 7: ...bla..nothing (yayy..) ...but then again I got a lot of cash stuff to claim from STAD/Finance.. >___< ....I need a break.... My art life's down the drain...still owe Lisa that drawing I promised her (should have finished it when I could do it real fast then....baka ore...)... I miss a few of my internet friends whom I haven't talked to for...a week or two already... *whines* Have been having happy thoughts of a certain something which I wun really enclose to anyone... ^__^ ...suman... ....crap...downloaded Blood: The last vampire for Yuhi that day...tested it...was working fine...and now when I wanna watch it, it wun open??...WatTheHELL??....

Signing off~~

No comments:

Post a Comment