July 28, 2005

New Template...almost

Yeah...conjuring a new template...not much 'wildflowers' yet...they haven't grown...^^; ..sorry...

Not exactly 'done' yet either...come upon a few errors...the font's too small for my liking [Edit: Fixed this]...the post bar wun...scroll...will take some time to fix it later...and maybe change the background too...prefer to have a self-made background. The current one constrains my post page size too...thus, making some of my picture-posts looks...weird and out of alignment...yerks! And it makes all my post 'centered'...weird...[edit: Fixed this too...yay] I'll leave the template as it is..coz I like it.

Have made discovery today on how these ppl earn money doing templates for ppl. They slid in GoogleAdsense codes into the blog template codes...in hopes that ppl wun realise it's there and put it as their template and use them...and the ads gets loaded and they earn cash that way. I managed to clear off quite a number of those ads...phew...thank God I pick up a bit of HTML last time...kinda useful sometimes...

Oh btw....



ISN'T SHE ADORABLE???!!! ...kay kay...maybe not to all of you -__- ...nvm...just ignore me...


CHEERY!! KAMPAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment