July 15, 2005

About Me

Hey guys :D

I'm Kristine Tang, and I've started blogging since 2005. I'm from Kedah, currently staying in Melaka. An engineering student (soon to be graduate ^^;) but for some reason have no passion on pursuing a career in the engineering field. Have yet to make up my mind on what to do in the future, but I guess I'll take some time to test new waters and have some fun while working in various new places first.

I have a deep passion in cooking (which makes me wonder why I never go to a culinary school to begin with). Since I stay outside campus in a rented house with functional kitchen, I get to cook a lot. It does help when your significant other happily volunteers to be your guinea pig ;P . Usually cook Chinese dishes for meals (but they're not exactly the very authentic ones since I use a lot of pre-made sauces) but what I really enjoy cooking is western dishes. Roast chicken, pan-fried/grill chicken, fish chips, wellington, spaghetti, pies, baked macaroni, just to name a few.

When I'm out and about, I like to snap pics to stash into my collection as well as my blog. Photography is another skill I'd like to pick up. Currently can't afford any DSLR yet, but I daresay my Olympus SP510UZ coupled with Photoshop CS3 can produce better pictures than a lot of those people who own a DSLR and don't learn to fully utilize the powerful tools they have at hand. One of these days...ah we'll see. There's 1001 things I'd wanna get before I get myself a bulky camera and not having time to fool around with it.

All pictures on this blog are taken by me (unless stated otherwise) so please don't simply take them and use it for your own use. If you really want to, drop me an email and let me know first.

Enough about me, or my readers will fall asleep. LOL. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here ;)