October 16, 2009

Not so away afterall

/peeks from the peejay

Guess I won't be so away afterall. Hee...well what can I say, its great having neighbours who are so kind enough to share their WiFi. Sharing is caring, rightttt??? (Hey its not our fault they didn't lock their WiFi.... :P ...have been using it sinct my ITP last year..hee!)

aaannnddddd...mum told me she suscribed to streamyx just the other day cuz the promotion at Tesco there offered the WiFi combo package mum wanted and they were having the installation AND activation fee waived...so mum bit the bait and hopefully in less than a week's time I'll have net again...hee! Lets just hope the PC at home doesn't crashes often... ;P


And to all my Indian friends out there...I'd like to wish you all...Happy Deepavali :D (yey for free food for me ;P)

No comments:

Post a Comment