October 22, 2009

I'm baaaaccckkkk!!

Well..actually I've been back a few days...just without net. And in those few days...well....I slept...a lot. Gosh when I'm bored I just went to the couch..and just slept. Sisters came back during the weekend too and they did just about the same thing. LOL. Terrible people, us ;P ...well...we did make cakes tho. With some nice deco. I'll post some pics some other day. Don't have my cam with me now and I think mum took her cam into her room already...dang. Ah well.. ;P

So the TM contractors finally came around today to install the damned net...and yey! Felt so good to have (decent) net back. Dialup sucks. Period. (yeah i can hear gasps and you people saying OMG dialup still exists?...) Now I can download contents for my DS too since its wireless ;P. Siblings will be happy when they're back. That's for sure.

Anyways....what's up? Nothing much really. An ex-classmate got married and didn't tell us (ok fine the kenduri's next year but STILL!!! Gosh people...with facebook and everything around and we still have to find out bout things after they happen from other ppl)...Fluffy's all fluffed up again (she had to have multiple haircuts previously thanks to her being allergic to everything else but Salmon and Vege flavored dog food...and since that flavour's sooo bloody hard to find, she's eating CAT food now. HAHAHA)...nieces are driving me NUTS. One won't let anyone else carry her when the mum or my aunt's around else she'll start crying really really loudly...the other one's being awfully stubborn and spoiled. You'll have to practically chase her around the house to feed her everyday, and if anyone doesn't do anything HER way...she'll throw a tantrum and start to cry. If you ask her to stop crying...she'll cry even louder. Great. Threaten to beat her, she'll just say OK. She hasn't kena the cane yet. Back in my (and I'm sure MANY other of my friends as well as my siblings) days...the very sound of the cane's whipping, and we'd run and hide in the corner. Just yesterday, the baby sister got whacked cuz she panicked when the baby got too near the picture puzzle she was playing...then later on she bite the baby's thumb for no apparent reason, making the baby cry her lungs out for a few minutes.

All that noise+blaring tv+the adults scolding the kids...is kinda crazy change compared to QJ's music spamming I had back in Melaka. Thankfully the stupid Fluffy don't bark much. Else...I think I'd just bury myself in the bed when it happens. Hmmm now that I think of it, maybe that's why I like to stay up late even at home. Bah alasan....hahaha ;P .....WELL....the kids are cute when...well....when they're not doing all the above. At least the youngest one doesn't cry when she sees me (like when she sees my second sister...wakakakaa)...and the eldest one can ask some pretty smartass questions (and say some pretty smartass things)...she will suddenly remember that my eldest sis did not follow them to Genting the other day and ask my sister "Why didn't you follow us to Genting that day?" out of the blue...then other times she will be excited to go back home cuz her two aunts will be back home to play with her...when we ask her "when bout the other aunt?" ...she will say "she won't be back..she always work work work..." .....which makes us go /facepalm. Gee...

Neways...nuff bout kids. What else have I been doing? Haven't cooked much (aside from the sucky maggi I had yesterday) cuz...I don't have to. And my parent's don't really fancy western food so...I don't really feel like making them. The fact that I keep waking up 2pm in the evening, doesn't really help either. Well, lets see if I can pull off a simplified Tiramisu this coming weekend for Dad's birthday. :D

I've been watching my stash of movies tho. Didn't watch much while I was in Melaka cuz I've always been watching whatever QJ downloads (bleh now I have to download my own stuff...x.x ) ...and one of the gems I found in my HDD is Sound of Music. It was sooooooooo niceeeeee! :D ...see if I'll manage to finish the post about it (I'm lazy..hee!). And the chinese channel on Astro was screening Justice Bao that I remember watching with my grandma about 15 years ago! (I remember cuz his bodyguard is sooooooooooo cute! XD Grandma had a picture with the actor...I...dunno why :D )...my whole family's glued to it now and I don't mind. Really really nice show. Don't mind marathoning it if I had it in my HDD (bet it'll be a pain to find tho...me being a banana and all) ....so other that the 2 classics, I'm slowly milling thru my stash of movies (partly cuz I need to clear some space cuz the damn external is running out of space...again).

That's ..just about it. I think. Still owe QJ some unfinished projects (eek forgot!) so I guess I'll be busy tmr ;P

Nites (morning) peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment