December 31, 2010

What I cooked for Christmas 2010


As 2010 draws to an end, I reckon...I better post all these pictures up before the calendar goes to 2011 :P

Decided to cooked dinner western-style dinner this year instead of BBQing. Planned a long list of dishes I'm familiar with, cut it down, and came down with these:

Salad with popcorn chicken dressed in mayo+balsamic+mustard dressing.

Boeuf Bourguignon - Beef stew, recipe by Julia Child

Ikea meatballs (shortcut. HA!)

Chicken Wellington
  
Lasagne in remenkins

Desserts: Tiramisu - with lady fingers+kahlua+expresso, mascarpone cheese+whipped cream+egg, cocoa powder. The real deal. No more shortcut like last time

Cooking a 6 course meal for 9 person in 3 1/2 hours...is a bit crazy. Thank god I had QJ and my aunt to help with all the prepping, and big sis Joanna to help out with bits and pieces (when everyone's too hungry and I'm not done with the stuff :P ..haha!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment