December 23, 2010

Christmas at Prangin Mall 2010

Last weekend, my nieces and aunt was down in Penang. Since I wasn't working that Saturday, I decided to grab the chance and bring my aunt out to eat the 'misua koh' that I have been raving to her about non stop. 

 
I was pleasantly surprised that Prangin Mall management had bothered to put up a rather nice decoration. Heck, even the brand new 1st Avenue didn't bother much (at least not when I had last visited and that was about 2 weeks ago)

Simple concept of building the decorations fully from balloons. Seems like cheap materials but I would imagine it taking quite a bit of skills, and time to do this. It's pretty amazing actually.

Santa popping out from a chimney. There was a bigger santa at the other side but my chickened nieces, dare not go near the bigger 'baloon' santa. Sheesh. This one, Minn-Yi would have jumped into the chimney, if she could.

No comments:

Post a Comment