December 15, 2010

Christmas at The Curve and e@Curve 2010


The Curve was our first stop. I kinda had high expectations on this one since the ones last year, and the ones in 2007, were pretty nice (urk. I have better pics of the ones in 2007. for some stupid reason, I didn't post any of the really good ones in 2006 and 2007. Will rectify it this year ;P )

Well that, and there's the fact that I had expected to do most of my Christmas present shopping in Ikea (which I did :P ).

To be honest, I was a lil disappointed. It is nice and all, but perhaps it's a lil puff and pink and ...kiddish(?) for my liking. Last year's was very elegant, warm, and beautiful. This year was like candyland. Nevertheless, it didn't stop me from shooting (goddamned many) pictures (as you can observe in this post :P ) of the decoration done in The Curve and e@Curve. I had stupidly forgot to go over Ikano and see what they have this year. Last year's was, suffice to say, pretty damn sad.

The main centerpiece

Close-up on the main item, from ground floor.

Lot of lights, pinks, hearts, and fluff.


Having side stalls incorporated as part of the decoration, seem to be a trend these days (as you will later see in One Utama's concept)

Hmm...didn't liked the dolls



That would be me, and QJ.




Moo-moo Christmas from Marche Movenpick


Giant tree at the flea market square. 
I still prefer what they did at that spot back in 2008 (last pic of the post).

Concourse area of e@Curve. I'm thinking, a carolling stage setup. Small, simple, warm. I love it.

Here's another shot, without distrating hoomuns.

That concludes the massive picture spam for The Curve, for Christmas 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment