December 23, 2010

Christmas at Bangsar Shopping Centre 2010

Christmas is only 3 days away. Looks like I'm running out of time to post these pics! Lets get them out and over with :3

Bangsar Shopping Centre. The ones they did last year was pretty impressive. Gigantic gifts, shoes, jeweleries and what not. Most impressive of all was the 'merry-go-round' tree! It was sooo beautiful. We went there with hopes to see similar surprise for us where they used to put the tree but alas, they didn't decorate that area this year (ether that or I didn't see it).

I was not disappointed tho. Bangsar Shopping Centre has one of the nicer decorations done this year. To me anyway. The ones at Pavillion seem pretty nice, but we didn't have time to venture out there. We only had 2 days afterall.

Bleep bleep. I can imagine my nieces running into that restricted area if they were there. :P

Sweet sugary-like house. Apparently its Grinch's house. Hee!

The overall concourse decoration. I see a lot of reused ornaments but they look good!

This year's theme: gigantic baubles. 



Snow-like baubles. The big ones last year were sooo nice.



Catching him (somewhat) off guard. :P

Very few words in this post. I've got a lot more to cover. See ya in the next post! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment