Salad with Mayonnaise and Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

Posted by Volvoxx On November - 21 - 2009

Out of ideas of what to cook for dinner? Dining alone? Salad makes an awesome, simple meal for one, or side dish for two or more!

Instant Tiramisu / Happy Birthday Dad

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 27 - 2009

My two nieces are more than happy to celebrate their grandfather's Birthday with him

Soya Bean Milk

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 22 - 2009

Ever wanted to try making your own soyabean milk? Check it out!

Baked Macaroni Cheese

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 12 - 2009

Fancy some simple satisfying Baked Macaroni Cheese at home? Check out this recipe.

Fish Chip with Beer Batter.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 10 - 2009

An attempt in making Fish Chip with beer batter...while forcing QJ to consume fish :P

The end of sem 'pick-a-kitteh' syndrome.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 09 - 2009

Kittens will mysteriously appear at our doorstep come semester break. This time, its happening again. A cute, manja, noisy kitten visits 391D.

H1N1 Phobia? ...or just alasan?

by Volvoxx On August 12, 2009 4:22 AM
I dunno if most of the people in my campus are just plain scared of A(H1N1)...or they're just taking advantage of the situation to 'ponteng' class? Half of my Math class today (or more than half) are absent...number of people at TKD training's kinda sad too...I see quite a lot of people wearing masks in campus, even lecturers (Dr Gan conducted class wearing a mask today..and my lecturer put on his mask as he was approaching a table where he caught one student sneezing...lol!)

Some have claimed that people they know (in MMU Melaka) have contracted H1N1 but since there's no news of it...I'll assume it as rumour but I don't really see the use of shutting down the campus for a quarantine...since those people don't really understand what a 'quarantine' really is? (they'll just treat it like a holiday and go lepak in town or sumthing...which is worse)...plus...some lecturers would be too darn trigger happy to be replacing their classes..bleh...

As for me...the only precaution I'm taking is to monitor myself and people around me for symptoms (since I don't really go out often so that already helps as it is)...thank goodness I bought that thermometer last time ;P

Life goes on...

0 Response to "H1N1 Phobia? ...or just alasan?"

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archive