August 4, 2009

Burns

Burnt my knuckles a little while heating up yesterday's egg-tart...and then went and burn 2 of my right hand fingers on the oven grill while preparing lunch. The first thought that came to mind was..."how the fck am I gonna type with blisters on the tip of my fingers?!!" and it hurt like...FFFFF!

Applied cold water immediately...every time I take my fingers out of the water, it hurts again cuz of the difference in temperature...

Then I thought of what my 4th aunt said: to apply salt (and maybe tooth paste?) on the wound to prevent blister. I thought...why not...since it's gonna have blister anyway. The surprising thing was...either the wound kinda numbed...or that the salt kinda help ease the pain a little....but what I have now are fingers with no blisters :D

Happy me..now I can continue 'exercising my fingers'...kekekkee...

No comments:

Post a Comment