August 29, 2009

Fried switch

I was on the bed planning the structure of a 'componant' of my FYP when suddenly QJ went "Oh shit...the network's fucked up again"....got rather worried cuz no net means my FYP's gonna stall....when I look out the room, I noticed the lights on the house switch (our router got stolen...those bastards) was blinking in a rather...peculiar pattern. QJ went out and check and smelled sumthing that resembles burnt electronic parts. He quickly turned off the switch.

After trying a few times...the damn thing still wouldn't. It would be fine for about 30 seconds..then it goes nuts again. Bah. There goes RM50-ish. Thank goodness it wasn't the modem tho... *touch wood!*

Going Kay-Ell later...been so long since I went KL to really 'kai kai' jalan jalan...Ah I really shud be sleeping now...But bah too much stuff to work on and I've been slacking off so much today. Slept around 5-6am and ended up waking up at 3pm. Much needed rest...but freakin 3pm!? ....wow. ;P

Aih...work work...as the peons would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment