July 13, 2009

The weekend spree~

Well at least for my sisters :D ...I kinda 'puasa-ed' and managed to escape temptation and not buy a thing :P ...My eldest sis kena paling parah, eventho it was my 2nd sis who came all the way down to KL to shop...hahaha. I did want to get a new bag but the one i saw kena kritik by my 2nd sis...and I didn't have time to go Why Pay More to check out the stuffs there...the stuff at R Studio is either too bloody expensive for no reason...or looks like shit...or both. Ah next month next month.

These 'shopping marathon' trips usually happen twice/year...where 3 of us girls would go jalan till our kaki sakit then we go for coffee or snacks..then continue shopping until we totally just rebah. One of the more memorable trips was the one 2 years ago during raya break ...stuffed ourselves silly with my sister's bekalan pasar ramadan in her fridge :P This time..I think we walked more that we ate (thankfully)...(celaka bro actually ask us how much weight we gained this trip...luckily we all not only didn't gain weight but prolly lost some...muahahaha) ...

Bumped into Loo Mun and Shindee on Sunday at MV...chatted for quite a bit before I had to run off to join my sisters...some other time when more free (and when my wallet not so kering) can lagi go lepak at Starbucks or sumthing..

Forgot to pack my 'chang' from my sister's freezer (again) ...isk...memang takde jodoh to makan the damn thing asyik asyik forget.

So yeah. Short weekend which felt so much longer than it was...endless walkings and sore feets and bumping into old friends - simple weekend, but a sweet one. Best part was to have a warm companion for the journey back ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment