July 22, 2009

Sugar, spice, and everything nice!

So I was thinking of making some pancakes for some of my meals...since QJ wun be around and I'm too lazy to go out and eat alone (and I'm out of rice to cook any chinese meals and we just finished our last piece of ramli burger patty the other day)...and thought of having it with bananas...so I walked to pasar malam after class....bought my stuffs...then head home...practically made one whole HUGE round from CLC to Wednesday pasar malam, cross over to 'vegetarian shop' there...and then head back home....only to realise... /facepalm. I forgot to buy the bananas. Aih!

So its just gonna be pancakes with honey...or with scrambled egg...or plain :( ....or with apples! (no I dun think those pickled radishes will go well with pancakes :P ....awesome with porridge tho X3333


So I sliced 2 red apples and prepared them as I would have for my Apple Pie, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon and pinch of salt. We'll see how it turns out tmr! :D


p/s: Northern side punya chee cheung fun is the best! ....umm Teluk Intan ones are not bad too :D
pp/s: Egg tarts are DELISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment