Salad with Mayonnaise and Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

Posted by Volvoxx On November - 21 - 2009

Out of ideas of what to cook for dinner? Dining alone? Salad makes an awesome, simple meal for one, or side dish for two or more!

Instant Tiramisu / Happy Birthday Dad

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 27 - 2009

My two nieces are more than happy to celebrate their grandfather's Birthday with him

Soya Bean Milk

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 22 - 2009

Ever wanted to try making your own soyabean milk? Check it out!

Baked Macaroni Cheese

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 12 - 2009

Fancy some simple satisfying Baked Macaroni Cheese at home? Check out this recipe.

Fish Chip with Beer Batter.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 10 - 2009

An attempt in making Fish Chip with beer batter...while forcing QJ to consume fish :P

The end of sem 'pick-a-kitteh' syndrome.

Posted by Volvoxx On October - 09 - 2009

Kittens will mysteriously appear at our doorstep come semester break. This time, its happening again. A cute, manja, noisy kitten visits 391D.

The most popular page in volvoxx.blogspot.com

by Volvoxx On July 14, 2009 12:19 AM
The most popular page in my blog...at least to those who are not regular visitors to my blog...especially hits from out of Malaysia....is THIS page.

=.=

Nevermind that its a screenshot of my PC, with the taskbar on it and my rainlender watermark on the upper right corner and the reso is 1024X768...they still hit that page like no one's business...too bad it can't be used as your wallpaper (lol!) ...yes I know that pic is very nice I took it myself at Genting back in 2006 yes I know thank you very much (nyek! Perasan...hahaha!)

So here's the pic...without my desktop stuffs...in 2 larger resolutions



3 Response to "The most popular page in volvoxx.blogspot.com"

  1. kiddokun Said,

    That's kinda awesome. The picture is a nice one, and amazing after 3 years its still getting hits.

    My highest view post would be my figurine post about Max Factory Fauna. Yeah, its not a SFW post. XP

     

  2. Volvoxx Said,

    NSFW..haha! Why am I not surprised :P

     

  3. Li Sa Said,

    *rightclick* *set as desktop bg* done XD

     

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archive