July 24, 2009

All the talented ppl...

What's with celebrity mishaps lately? First it was Ida Nerina's (she starred in Sepet, Gubra, Talentime and was a cheerful participant in Amazing Race Asia last year) injury, which she fractured her spine in a fall.

Then it was MJ's death...

Then today QJ smsed me while I was in campus telling me Yasmin Ahmad's hospitalized.

Gosh...my favourite Malaysian director...hospitalized? And critical too...urk. The thought of possibly not being able to watch those nice, bitter sweet, nostalgic shows from her...makes me a lil sad. Lets just pray and hope that Allah will not take her away from us just yet! I'm really looking forward to Wasurenagusa (Forget Me Not).....

Yasmin Ahmad is always so bold in her presentation...teasing Malaysians for their silly racial issues in her movies. This ever so talented director also presented us with many heartwarming advertisements, especially those Petronas made for Merdeka day.

Lets all just hope she'll be okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment